F, b. 9 February 1885, d. 13 October 1917
|Father||Charles Létourneau2 b. 9 Jul 1857, d. 20 Aug 1938|
|Mother||Célina Rodrigue2 b. 1859, d. 8 Jun 1888|
|Charts||Jean Dupuis Gilbert |
Célina Létourneau was baptized on 9 February 1885 at St-Martin, Québec, Canada.2 She appeared on the census of 2 April 1901 at St-Martin, Québec, Canada.3 She married Florian Gilbert, son of Olivier Gilbert and Angèle Bolduc, on 24 July 1906 at St-Théophile, Québec, Canada.4 Célina Létourneau died on 13 October 1917 at St-Camille, Québec, Canada, at age 32.5 She was buried in October 1917 at St-Camille, Québec, Canada.6
|Florian Gilbert b. 1 May 1882, d. 22 Feb 1953|
|Last Edited||25 Nov 2013|
- [S1] Author personal knowledge.
- [S32] Célina Létourneau baptism, Létourneau Célina Baptism, 9 Feb 1885.
- [S41] Charles Létourneau household, Létourneau, Charles 1901, Beauce, St. Martin, Schedule 1.
- [S211] Florian Gilbert and Célina Létourneau marriage, Gilbert-Letourneau Marriage, 24 July 1906.
- [S210] Célina Létourneau sepulture, Célina Létourneau Sepulture, 13 Oct 1917, funeral card.
- [S25] Letter, Florence Gilbert Bovin to Henry Gilbert, 11 September 1980.
- [S99] Unknown, News paper clipping found in the house of Henry Gilbert after his death.
- [S25] Letter, Florence Gilbert Bovin to Henry Gilbert, 11 September 1980, Letter details birth location day and month of birth.
- [S25] Letter, Florence Gilbert Bovin to Henry Gilbert, 11 September 1980, Letter details birth and death dates.