F, b. 24 January 1902, d. 19 October 1987
|Father||Siméon Gilbert1 b. 5 Sep 1872|
|Mother||Marie Poulin1 d. 12 Apr 1918|
|Charts||Jean Dupuis Gilbert |
Gilbert was baptized on 24 January 1902 at St-Ludger, Québec, Canada.2 As of 12 April 1920,her married name was L'Italain.1 She married Henri J. L'Italain, son of Alphonse L'Italain and Marie Charette, on 12 April 1920 at Lewiston, Maine, USA.1,3 Marie-Anne Gilbert died on 19 October 1987 at Central Maine Medical Center, Lewiston, Maine, USA, at age 85.4
|Last Edited||17 Jan 2013|
- [S227] Robert Chenard, "Maine Marriages", Names of children and theirs spouses are in computer files at the Winslow Geneolgy Library in Winslow ME.
- [S252] Marie-Anne Gilbert baptism, Marie Anne Alemina Gilbert, 24 Jan 1902.
- [S475] Marie Ange Begin OP, "Marriages of St. Peter & Paul", Historical Society, Marriage of Henry Litalaien and Marie-Anne Gilbert listed on page 268.
- [S237] The Lewison Journal, 20 Oct 1987, 4A.
- [S237] The Lewison Journal, 20 Oct 1987, 4A, Daughter listed in Marie-Anne Gilbert L'Italain (Letalien) Obituary.
- [S237] The Lewison Journal, 20 Oct 1987, 4A, Sons Name listed in obituary.